Thanks Maisto!!

They also gave me a key chain.
                                               More cars to add to my collection.
While I was working on my weather blog, I heard a knock at the door. Wondering what that knock was I looked outside my bedroom window, looking outside the window I saw the mail man hobbling towards his mail car. I wasn't sure what the mail man wanted but, when I saw a package around his arm I thought I should go answer the door. When I opened the door, I saw a package addressed to me. Confused I decided to open the package. Inside I saw a bunch of small boxes with Maisto logos on them. I was really surprised, I didn't expect them to bring me the package this early. I thought they where going to bring it sometime during the last week of November or first week of December. I don't think I wrote anything about it but, the reason they gave me the package was because I had participated in their companies surveys. I really appreciate them for bringing me the package and I wanted to thank them. Thanks Maisto!

Comments

  1. Cool that you participated in the survey Joseph and got such a nice package for doing so! Something good to brighten up your day with the surprise of it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!