Left To Write

Tropical Depression Cover Art

Welcome to my new meme called New Music Album Monday's where I will review a album that I've listened to every Monday! First off it's my younger sister Julia and her friend Owen's album called Tropical Depression by Left To Write. Always cheerful and joyous Julia and Owen former High School mates from the suburb's of Houston clash together in their first album ever, Tropical Depression! This indie album has a up beat tune that will make you smile. : ) From the beginning to the end. Just go to the link at the bottom of the album cover to listen to the songs, and if you would like to buy the album or if you would like to donate, there's a buy it now button at the top of the album's web page. So come check it out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!