Animal News 12!

Hello again, it's time for another edition of Animal News!

I haven't seen the impostor kitty in awhile... I wonder if it found another home to go to.

Also the peacocks are still here... I don't see as many of them as I used to or, hear them calling each other early in the morning like they used to. Yesterday I saw four but, I usually only see one or two during the evening. I think they moved to a different part of the neighborhood.

Another thing that's bothering me is... where are the squirrels? On Friday, I found some acorns lying next to the front door and I wanted to go feed them to the squirrels but, when I looked around our yard I couldn't find one of them. There are usually packs of squirrels running around up and down the trees of our yard but, these past few days I haven't seen even one. I know it's almost winter and they need to go into hibernation but,  first of all Houston doesn't even have a winter and secondly even if we did have a winter it's still a month away. So, where are the squirrels?

And now for some comic relief, here's a video of the little kitty having a dream about drinking something.


Also here are some picture's of the white kitty.

It's been another great week! See ya! : )

Comments

  1. That is puzzling, Joseph, with the squirrels! They are pretty hardy creatures so you think they would be around! Hope no one is trapping them!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't think so, there are too many of them to trap. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!