Silver Beetle

                                      This is a picture of a silver beetle
Or, at least I think it's a beetle. Just found out that I can take some decent pictures with my video camera so, i'm going to be taking pictures of any wildlife that I find in my backyard or, some place. I'll be making posts about each individual picture I take so, that you can know more about them. I'll also be putting the pictures on my new wildlife pictures page so, you can view them there. Since I will probably be posting alot of pictures each day, I don't want you to worry about commenting on all of them. Anyway I hope you like my pictures.

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!