Kick Ass!


Starring Nicolas Cage, Chloë Grace Moretz, Aaron Johnson, & Chris D'Amico

Time for another movie review! This Friday I wasn't sure what I wanted to watch, a crime movie, a 80's movie, or a comedic movie. I decided to watch Kick Ass! I had been wanting to watch this movie for awhile but, I just hadn't been in the mood to watch a comedic movie. So, on Friday since I didn't know what to watch I thought it would be a good time to watch it. I don't really know what to say about this movie, it wasn't as funny as I thought it would be. There were some really funny parts, like when Kick Ass asks Red Mist why he took the teddy bear from the burning building and the names of the super heroes Kick Ass, which Big Daddy keeps calling Ass Kick because he keeps getting well, his ass kicked, and Red Mist which is a name for a soda. The reason why I didn't think it was that funny was because there was alot of sense less killing. Every person they have a fight with gets killed. I really think that makes the movie more serious than funny. Overall I think it was a good movie, I would recommend this to someone who watches alot of super hero movies or, for someone who just doesn't know exactly what they want to watch.

My ratings, I give it a 7 out of 10

Comments

  1. I watched that movie in pieces. I'd catch the beginning here, the middle there, and finally the end. Wasn't bad! Now I just have to watch it all at once...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one, Joseph. But I'm with you, I don't like a lot of senseless killing, but I do like a good comedy movie. Have you ever seen the movie Bandits with Bruce Willis and Billy Bob Thorton? First time I saw that, I laughed through the whole movie!

    Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I loved that movie! It's one of my favorites!

    Thanks, you too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought Kick-Ass was a blast. Hit-Girl and Big Daddy totally stole the movie. Mark Strong was great as the bad guy too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya I forgot to add him to the list of main characters. I thought they all acted great in the movie. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!