Animal News 10!

Hello everyone... i'm a little late for the animal news this week. I was going to participate in animal Wednesday this week but, I didn't have enough time to make this post. I guess i'll have to wait until next week. I don't really have much to say this week anyways.
First off....

Simon liked sleeping on the extra blanket that I had to put on my bed because it was cold outside.

The White kitty has found a new box to sleep in. That thing she is sleeping on top of is one of the tubes that we use to float down the San Marcos river. I hope she doesn't poke a hole in it.
Monkey face! This is a face of a monkey that I drew when I had nothing else better to do.

and lastly..

Bobcats! Bobcats is  funny cat comic on Oatmeal.com. You should come check it out.
The Bobcats at home - signed print
Here's the link. http://theoatmeal.com/comics/bobcats_thursday
That's it for today! I hope to see you again next time. bye bye! : )

Comments

  1. I'll have to check out those bobcats this weekend when I have more time; sounds cute!! I like your monkey face drawing, cute!! Simon and White Kitty look very peaceful where they chose to sleep!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!