Tricky Storm!

On Monday morning when I checked the radar it showed a line of thunderstorms coming towards my house but, then right before they were about to hit my house they dissipated. Then right after they passed my house they started to form back up again. I thought this was annoying since I like to watch the line of thunderstorms that form in front of cold fronts but, that's ok maybe i'll get to see some thunderstorms the next time a cold front comes by. I think we're supposed to get another cold front next week.

Comments

  1. I always like a good thunderstorm as long as it doesn't bring any damage, but I enjoy hearing thunder and watching lightening in the sky!

    have a good day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!