Painted a Rice Bowl!

Today my sister Tamara came to visit us before she went back to Dallas and she took my brother Faisal and me to Glazed Over Ceramics Studio. Which is a place where you paint ceramics and they glaze the paint for you. We all decided to paint rice bowls. We weren't sure of what we wanted to paint so we just decided to paint random designs over them. The reason that we couldn't decide what we wanted to paint is because we weren't sure of who we wanted to give the rice bowls to. I thought it was kind of fun painting the rice bowls. I think it's going to be interesting to see what they look like after they have been. glazed. I think they are going to look nice.

Comments

  1. I bet they come out great!! painting ceramics like this is fun, especially if you do it with family and friends!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was fun going to paint with my brother and sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one takes me anywhere.. I am God's.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!