More News On Imposter Little Kitty!

A couple of days ago I saw a cat that looks similar to my brother's cat. The cat was looking right at my brother's cat and it took me a little while to figure out which one was the real little kitty. I tried to take a picture of it with my cell phone but, even though the light was on outside the picture was still black. I turned the bright light on but, that still didn't help. The white kitty likes imposter kitty alot and is always trying to be friends with the little kitty because she reminds the white kitty of the imposter kitty. I wonder why the white kitty likes the imposter kitty so much? She usually get's in fights with all of the other animals that try to eat her food but, she let the imposter kitty. Maybe the white kitty feels sorry for it because it is a street cat or, maybe it is her mother because her mother was a tabby cat "also called little kitty" but, she ran away because she was tired of taking care of her kittens. I think that the imposter kitty is a male cat though. I hope that the imposter kitty we'll show up again so, I can find out. I will also try to take a picture of it next time.

Comments

  1. seems like you have a mystery there to sort out with the cats! Hope you can make sense of it and figure out who is who!! Looking forward to hearing more of the story!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!