What I Did on Easter!

On Easter Sunday we drove to Dallas to visit my sister Tamara. We were all excited to see her at her new apartment. We haven't seen it before so, we couldn't wait to got there. We also stopped at Buc-ee's on the way there. Which is a famous place in Texas that sells alot of natural things like the all natural honey that my dad got from there. There fruits also looked really delicous but, we didn't get any of them. We were all exhausted when we got to my sister Tamara's apartment because it took us 4 hours to get there. I thought her apartment looked nice. She had really comfortable coaches, a electric stove which was very confusing to use, a balcony, and a cute kitty named Oliver. After we had settled down in her apartment my dad made hamburgers for dinner and then we went on a tour of the places around Tamara's apartment. After we went our tour we had to go back home. Tamara said that we could stay but, we didn't bring any of our colthes with us so, we couldn't stay. Maybe next time we go to visit her we'll bring our clothes and stuff so, that we could stay there a little longer.On our way I saw alot lightning flashes in the sky from all the severe thunderstorm's that were around Dallas. I wished I could've seen some rain but, I thought the lightning flashes looked cool though. I'm glad that we finally got see Tamara's apartment. I hope that we'll get to visit her apartment again. Maybe next Easter!

Comments

  1. That was nice you got to see where your sister lived. Now when you think about her, you'll know what her apartment looks like and what is around the area that she lives. Sounds like she lives in a nice place!! I like to watch lightening, but of course not if it causes fire or lots of destruction.

    have a good day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, same here but, I just wish I could of seen some of those thunderstorms though. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

White Lies