Houston One of The Top Cities of The World!

Yesterday when I was going on the internet I saw at msn.com that they listed Houston as one of the top 25 cities of the world. They also said that Houston's nickname is "Space City" because we have the Nasa Johnson Space Center. I didn't know that but, I thought that was a good nickname for Houston. I was glad that they put Houston as one the top cities of the world. They even put Austin and San Antonio as one of the top 25 cities of the world. I don't know why they didn't put Dallas on the list or Galveston, which I think should be on the list too. I like Galveston it is one of my favorite cities even though the water is dirty and that the beach is eroding. I just feel happy when I go there. It's also one of my favorite beaches to go to. I don't think Houston is probably the best place to live in the world, but I am glad that they put it on the list. There are also some other cities that should've probably been on the list also.

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Lifestyle/Top-world-cities.aspx?cp-documentid=28274269&imageindex=1&gt1=36010

Comments

  1. That is quite an impressive list of cities! I bet Houston has a lot of great things to see there and do there so that's why it got chosen in the top 25! Neat!!

    have a good day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!