Ear Plugs!

I've decided to start wearing ear plugs before I go to sleep and i've tried two different ear plug brands. The first ear plugs that i've tried were from Flents and I liked them better then the Hearos brand. Which is the other brand of ear plugs that I have ttried. The reason I like the Flents ear plugs better is because they are smaller and they block out the same number of decibels as the Hearos ear pluugs do. I also like that they give you twenty ear plugs when you buy the Flents brand and they only give you fourteen ear plugs when you buy the hearos brand. They both cost the same and they both block out 33 decibels. I think that the Flents ear plugs are a better buy because they come with more and they are smaller so they can fit in your ear more easily. I like the Flents ear plugs more because they are smaller and they are easier to put in my ears. I think  buy the Flents ear plugs are a better buy because they come with more and they block out the same amount of decibels for the same price.

Comments

  1. Do the ear plugs help you sleep better? They probably are great to block out the extra noise around you.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya well I had to have my heart valve replaced with a metallic one that makes a clicking noise and it is kind of annoying to listen to when i'm trying to sleep so, the ear plugs block out the clicking noise and it makes me sleep better. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!