I Got My Xbox 360!

On Saturday the Usps mail man gave me a package that was all wrapped up and I was hoping that it had my Xbox 360 in it. I opened up the brown box and got my Xbox 360 out of it and hooked it up to my tv. The Xbox turned on but, I wanted to see if it would be able to play any games so, I put Forza 3 into the Xbox and it loaded without any problems. I only played it for about ten minutes but, so far it seems to be working fine. Now I can play Driver: San Fransisco when it comes out. I can't wait to play it when it comes out now that I have a Xbox 360. I am thinking about buying a steering wheel for it but, I don't know if I want to or not yet. I'm glad that I got a Xbox 360. Now I can play all the new games when they come out!

Comments

  1. Yea! glad you got it and it seems to be working well!! Have fun playing the games!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!