Imposter Kitty Attacks!

A couple of days ago I heard a nosie that sounded like two cats were fighting and when I looked out of the front door window I saw the white kitty and the imposter kitty staring at eachother on the driveway. I think the imposter kitty scratched the white kitty but, I don't know why. I don't think the imposter kitty and the white kitty are friends anymore. I think the white kitty still likes the imposter kitty though because I always see her watching the driveway looking for it. I hope they are still friends because I want to found out if it is the mother of the white kitty or not. Unfortunately I still wasn't able to take a picture of the imposter kitty. It ran away when I opened the front door. I hope it shows up again.

Comments

  1. I do hope you get to figure out who the imposter kitty is one day and that the cats can get along!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!