I Bought A Xbox 360!

Last night I bought a Xbox 360 on ebay for $82. Well actually it was $58 but, the shipping and handling was $24 because I bought it from a store that is in Canada. The good thing about it is they give you a shipping insurance just in case the xbox gets damaged while they are shipping it to you. Also i'm going to have to wait  a week or two for it to get here. Anyway I hope it works because i've been wanting to play my Xbox 360 games. I haven't been able to play my Xbox games because my brother's Xbox 360 has been broken for two years. I have been able to play it sometimes but, it only lets me play it for about an hour everyday before it freezes. I tried to play it about a month ago and it froze every time I turned it on. So, I decided to buy a used one on ebay. They said it works and that it has had a fan upgrade. Also the main reason I wanted to buy a Xbox 360 is because Driver: Sanfransisco is supposed to be coming out on April 30 and I want to be able to play it when it comes out. I don't know if it is still supposed to be coming out on April 30 anymore because I heard that it might not come out until 2012. That's along time to wait but, that's ok though as long as the game is good. I think it is going to be a good game. I can't wait for it to come out.

Comments

  1. How fun!! XBox is a great system to have for playing games! I bet you can't wait until you get it in the mail!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fraud. Not surprised you fell for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I know it's not a fraud. The only reason I was wondering if it works is because they said they bought it in a wholesale lot and that they have barely tested it. Also I checked on all the other people that have bought a Xbox 360 from him and they said that theirs worked. He has all positive reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!