Steering Wheel!

Today I decided to see if my brother's pc steering wheel would work on my ps2. I plugged it in and it worked! I was really happy and I decided to see if it would work my Xbox 360 but, unfortunately it didn't. Then I plugged it back into my ps2 and I started to play my old racing games with it. I thought it was more exciting to play the racing games with the steering wheel but, alot harder because I was used to using the ps2 controller. I really enjoyed shifting with the shifter knob it kind of felt like I was driving a real race car well, sort of. I wish it would've worked on the Xbox 360 but, it was still enjoyable to play on the ps2. The steering wheel is kind of hard to control but, it makes you feel like you are driving a actual car more than if you are using a regular ps2 controller. I'm glad it worked on my ps2 but, I wish I could've got it to work on my Xbox 360 though.

Comments

  1. I think it would be different to use a steering wheel other than the regular controller; I'm not sure I would be able to do it. Too bad it didn't work with your XBox though!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, but, it was fun playing it on my ps2 though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!