I Like Apples!

One of my favorite fruits are apples because they are juicy enough for you when you are thirsty and big enough for you when you are hungry. I've been eating alot of apples lately and i've been wondering if it was better for my teeth to eat it whole or to cut it into small pieces first. I read on Yahoo answers that eating a apple is damaging to your teeth either way because of the sugar that is in them. They said that if you drink water after you eat them then that will loosen the sugar in your teeth. I prefer to eat them whole because i'm usually too hungry and lazy to get a knive out and cut them into small pieces. I like to eat them for lunch because they will usually fill me up and you don't have to put it on a plate and heat it up in the microwave or cook it. All you have to do is just pick it up rinse it and then you can eat it. Also they are good for your health.

Comments

  1. you know what they say, an apple a day keeps the doctor away!! They are good for you! I think I'd keep eating it the way you do since it works well for you!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apples are evil. I don't trust apples. Neither do I trust you that much to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No their not. They are healthy. Why don't you trust them?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!