Scary Movies!

Today's Pondering With a Purpose asks us about scary movies, scare or, gore? I don't really like either of them, I might watch a scary movie but, I don't like to watch the ones that have alot of blood in them. I don't think gore movies are scary, it just grosses me out. I don't understand why anybody would want to watch them. I can understand why you would want to watch a scary movie, it's fun to be scared sometimes but, I don't see what's so scary about someone getting their head ripped off, not a fun thing to watch. Really the only  scary movie that I've ever enjoyed watching was Scary Movie which is a comedy movie about scary movies, I think it's funny. I enjoy how they make fun of the scary movies, a great movie to watch if your not in the mood to watch a scary movie, like on Halloween or, something. It's a funny movie.

Joining Brenda in her Pondering With a Purpose meme, just click the box below to join in or, see other entries.



Photobucket"/>

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!