Communicating!

Today's Pondering With a purpose is communicating, what are your favorite ways to communicate. Well I guess my favorite way to communicate is by mailbox but, I usually communicate by email. I don't like to talk on the phone or, use text message, i'm bad at both. I prefer to communicate on internet chat rooms or, by email. I would like to communicate by real mail but, that takes too much time. I think it's fun to get letters. Actually I guess blogging and Twitter are my major ways of communicating to other people. I only use email to communicate with my family and some other people that I have no other way of talking to. In real life i'm not really much of a communicator, that's why I started this blog so, I tell people what's going on. It's been great so far, I like to communicate.

Joining Brenda and her Pondering With a Purpose, Click the box below if you want to join in or, see other entries


Photobucket"/>

Comments

  1. Email me your address, Joseph, (lv2trnscrb@aol.com) and I'll send you a "snail mail letter" or a postcard from some place we travel, if you want me to. It is fun to get something other than a bill in the mail.

    I'm with you, I rather communicate through a letter than on the phone and forget texting, LOL. It takes me forever to just write a simple message by texting on my phone!

    I hope you have a good day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! LOl! Ya trying to use text message to communicate can be very frustrating. : )

      Delete
  2. I completely agree with you... and I love getting letters in the mail too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!