Blogging!

This week's Pondering With a Purpose is blogging, what would I be doing if I wasn't spending my time blogging. Hmm..... well like Brenda said I definitely would be reading alot more. I used to spend hours reading a book now i'm lucky if I can get an hour, I miss reading. I think blogging can be more fun than reading, watching TV or, playing video games, things which I would be doing more of if I weren't spending time blogging. I know I have been slacking a little bit but, that's because I have too many things to do and want to do. It's just blogging takes up too much of my time sometimes and there are other things i'd rather be doing. I sometimes don't know if I want to keep making these posts, I may need to take a break! I don't know we'll see. : )

Joining Brenda in her Pondering With a Purpose meme, click the link below to join in or, see other entries

Photobucket"/>

Comments

  1. That is one thing that I do miss, Joseph, when I blog; reading a book. I do try to read daily in addition to my Bible reading in the mornings; that's why I signed up to do book reviews so it makes me read, LOL. But I know when I take blog breaks I do more reading. It can get very time consuming. Do take a break; or just limit, an hour a day or whatever. One thing I always say, blogs are always here when we do come back from breaks :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Ya I usually do try to leave an hour or, so a day for blogging. : )

      Delete
  2. Love the post... thanks for pondering with me...
    I have decided to start apportioning my time for reading so that I can read more... just like I do for my writing!

    Have a great weeekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great idea, lol!

      Thanks you too! : )

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm just happy you are here pondering with us all, even with your new bike ready to roll at a moments call!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!