Baby Contests?!!!


Today's pondering with a purpose theme is baby contests. I don't know what to say about them, i'll agree with Brenda, I don't think the child even knows what's going on, the parents pressure their kids to do it and they look ridiculous, like miniature adults. I think the parents should let their kids be free and happy so, that they can learn. They're taking away their childhood.

Joining Brenda in Pondering With a Purpose, click the box below if you want to join in or, see other entries.

Photobucket"/>

Comments

  1. thanks for pondering with me Joseph!
    I was wondering where you were and if everything was okay with you.... you haven't posted anything in a few days.... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Ya I have been meaning to but, I just haven't had enough time, thanks! : )

      Delete
  2. I agree! I think kids should run around and get messy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!