Friday Fill in Fun 20!

1. Given the choice to do my laundry for me I would pick someone else, I don't know how to use a wahing machine, too many options, I don't understand.
2. When I watch race cars on TV it always makes me want to play racing simulator games.
3. When I have people over I always make them feel welcome, I couldn't complete the question because I couldn't think of anything that knocks anybody out.
4. I always feel like I accomplished something when I finish something that took me a long time to do.


Joining Hilary on her follow Friday Fill in Fun, click the link below the box to join in or, see other entries.

Photobucket
http://www.feelingbeachie.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!