Friday Fill in Fun 19!

1. If I could meet one person living or dead, I would want to meet Martin Edmondson founder of Reflections which created Driver, one of my favorite video games.
2. I find it hard to concentrate sometimes, like write now, I think i'm having writer's block.
3. The last time my dad, brother, and I went to Galveston was on the fourth of July and then we didn't go again.
4. Where are the chairs when the guest's are here.


Photobucket
Joining Hilary in her Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun go to http://www.feelingbeachie.com to join in or, see other entries.

Comments

  1. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative person to want to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guests seem to be a popular theme for number 4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I think it was part of the question, I wasn't sure. : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!