I Found a New Bike But!


So this is the bike that I want to buy but, there is one problem, how do I get there or, how do I get back? There is only one place that sells this brand of bicycle and the closest one of those places is at the mall. The mall that the place is in is surrounded by major roads and freeways. Our car is too small to fit a bicycle in. So here's the question how am I supposed to take back home? Not only do I want to avoid the cars but, I also don't want to ride it on the sidewalk. I think that might have the reason why my other bike broke. I mean the malls not that far and I wouldn't mind riding it bike home but, how do I avoid the cars? If one's stopped the other one is moving. There's no way around them. I thought we bought cars for transportation? Well if we bought them for transportation then why can't I use my bike for transportation? It seems like I need to get a car just to avoid getting hit by a car. Then what's the point of that? So how am I gonna bring it home?

Joining Cate in her 6WS, click the box below to join in or, see other entries.

Comments

  1. I like the bike, Joseph! Can you walk the bike home? Might take longer but it would get there safer. Do you guys have friends with a van that can transport it for you? Did you look online? Is there a company that sells it that can deliver it directly to your house? LOL too bad we don't live in the same city; I drive a van; I'm sure the bike would fit in the back of it.

    good luck trying to figure out how to get it home!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Ya well there might be some room in my sisters car but, I don't know. It fit the last time I wanted to transport my bike but, barely. Also I kind of don't want to shove it in the back of her car, I don't want to break anything in the car or, on my bike. : )

      Delete
  2. I too hope you get it home! I remember getting my first big bike, my father and my grandfather came along and took turns riding it home (no way it would fit in our car, and they didn't think of trying to stuff it in the trunk and tie the trunk down) when they could have fun riding it home. We lived a bit too far from the bike store, so that's the reason they took turns....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Sounds like a great story, we have to do that with the Christmas tree. I don't know how where going to do bring it home this year. I guess we'll have to carry it home, it's only 1 mile. : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!