Listening!

This week;s Pondering With a Purpose talks about Listeners and Talkers. Me i'm more of a listener, It's not that I chose to it's just that I've never had much to say. Also I like to listen. I think you learn more that way. Even though you do learn I still wish I could have had something to say that way I would be able to have more conversations with people.I get irritated when I can't think of anything to say and we both just end of sitting quietly. Those are the times when I wish that I was a better talker. That way I could make more friends, people like when you talk to them and they seem irritated when you don't, it just gets awkward. Not being able to talk is the whole reason I started blogging in the first place. I wasn't able to say what I wanted so, I just started to blog about the things that were on my mind, like the weather, animals, and things.
Ya being a listener is great but, sometimes I wish I had been a better talker too.

Joining Brenda in Pondering With a Purpose! Click the box below to join or, see other entries.


Photobucket"/>

Comments

  1. I found, Joseph, in talking to people, they always like to talk about themselves, LOL, so if you ask them questions about where they work or favorite subjects in school or favorite movies, how they like to spend their leisure time, etc that usually can keep conversations going. I'm more of a listerner too; I'm always fascinated to know about people. If we ever met face to face, I'm sure we wouldn't run out of things to talk about :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH...Betty is so right... everyone (well not me) loves to talk about themself, their family, what makes them tick...

    ME? I'd rather keep all that stuff to myself --- even though I do seem to spew a lot of it out on my blog now don't I?

    Thanks for Pondering --- sorry it took me so long to get over here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!