Played L.A. Noire!

Yesterday I went to Gamestop and bought L.A. Noire. When I first started to play it the Xbox froze which was kind of scary but, I didn't get any red rings so, I decided to restart the Xbox and it worked fine. The reminds me of a 1940's film. In the begining you see all these cars and buildings that were in 1940's Los angeles and you are a cop trying to solve a murder. The game is very frustrating and I couldn't get past the first mission. Your supposed to get into this building where the gun is but, I can't find a way to get into the building. The game also has three discs so, it's going to take me awhile to beat it but, that's ok though because I like playing it. I just wish I could get past the first mission.

Comments

  1. do they have a book about it that helps you get through the missions? I know when son was playing games, sometimes he would get the game guide (or sometimes he would look on the internet and see if they had any sites with advice). It is frustrating if you can't get thrugh that mission but I bet as you continue to play it, you'll figure out where the gun is and then be able to move on. Wow, I can't imagine a game with 3 disks!

    have fun playing it! it is raining here today so maybe the rain will head your way in a few days

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, lol! We have a 30 percent chance of rain on Firday. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!