My Family Saw The Impostor Kitty!

Yesterday in the evening my mom and my brother Faisal saw the impostor kitty. At first they thought that the impostor kitty was the little kitty but, when they took a closer look at it they could tell that is was alot skinner than the little kitty. It took me a little while to figure out that the impostor kitty was not the little kitty also. It kind of reminds me of the book "The Company of Cats" by: Marian Babson. One of my favorite authors. In the book there is a tabby cat that inherits the fortune from it's owner and he's greedy relatives try to find the tabby cat so, that they can inherit the fortune but, when the cat goes missing they try to find a similar cat that looks like the tabby cat. it's a good book I really enjoyed reading it. Oops! (I just found out that I have been misspelling the word impostor).
Thanks Google!

Also if you like cats and a good mystery book you should read one of Marian Babson's books.

Comments

  1. I'll have to check out that author, always enjoy reading a good book! So glad your mother and brother saw the impostor kittie!!

    hope you had a nice day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, i'm trying to fill up the disc so, that I can show the video of the impostor kitty to you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just remembered that the name of the book by Marian Babson was called "The Company of Cats." Not to "To Catch a Cat." Which is also another book by Marian Babson.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!