Imposter Kitty Video!

I finally got a video of the imposter kitty but, the only problem is that I have to finalize the disc before I can play it on my computer and there is still 29 minutes left on it. So unless I can find a way to load the video on to my computer without finalizing it I will have to wait until the disk is full. I can finalize it now but, I don't want to because there is only 1 minute of recording on it and I think it would be a waste if I didn't put atleast 20 minutes of recording on it. I will try to see if there is a way to show the video of the imposter kitty to yall without having to finalize the disc.

Comments

  1. glad you got a video though! I agree with you, I wouldn't want to waste the other minutes!

    I still have to post anonymously; I hope blogger fixes this soon!

    have a good weekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I had the same problem when I was trying to comment on someone's post. Also i'm having problems loading my pages. I hope they fix it soon also! You too! : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!