More Record High Temperatures!

Since May 25 Houston has had it's daily record high broken. Yesterday and today the high got to 97 degrees. Although that is hot for May the humidity levels have been low and it's been windy pretty much every single day this month. So that has helped to keep us from feeling too hot. I actually enjoyed the warmth today when I was opening the door to go and feed the cat. We always have our air conditioning on and it sometimes gets to cold in our house. So I like to step outside and feel the warm temperatures as I look up at the clear blue sky. I wish I could see some rain though. We had a isolated thunderstorm go through Houston on Thursday but, it missed our house. Atleast we got some rain in Houston though. I know alot of other parts of Houston need some rain also. I wish I could've seen that storm though.

Comments

  1. I know what you mean about the house being cold with air conditioning. You need it to be comfortable, but sometimes it does feel cold! good you go outside to enjoy the free air and warm weather!! We had some nice warm days here so they could be heading your way!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you were able to post again. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!