Loading Old Videos!

Since i've been watching all these videos on youtube i've been wanting to load all of my own videos on to my computer. At first when I tried to load the dvd's from my camara on to the computer it said that the disc was blank. So I went online and looked up how to load dvd's on to my computer and I learned that I had to finalize the dvd so that I would be able to play it on my computer. So now that i'm able to play the dvd's on my computer I still need to find a way to rip it so, that I can save it. Then I will be able to load them on to my blog and on to youtube. I will be trying to find out a way to rip the dvd's on to my computer so, that I will be able to show them to yall.

Comments

  1. Good luck!! I hope you find a way because it will be nice to see what you have to share!! I am so clueless when it comes to doing things like this, I can't even begin to give you any advice.....

    have a good day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!