Bug Bites!

I couldn't get to sleep last night because I kept getting bitten by some small bugs. I don't know what kind of bugs they were because I couldn't see them. I don't think they are bed bugs because it is hot in Houston and I think they don't like the heat so, it could be really small mosquitoes or maybe fleas. My cat Simon usually sleeps on my bed with me so, maybe he has fleas and they are getting on to on my bed. I don't know I get bitten by the bugs every month or so. The good thing about me not being able to sleep in my bed is that I got to go sleep in my sister Tamara's old bedroom and I got to sleep with her cat Oliver. He was really happy when he figured out that I was going to be sleeping in her room. He started to purr and play with me. I hope I can figure out where the bugs are coming from so, that I can get rid of them.

Comments

  1. that would be irritating! Nothing like itching from bug bites too. hope you figure out where they are coming from; I can see the cat might not be happy if he has fleas and might need a bath!

    have a good day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

White Lies