Feeding The Peacocks!

When I was trying to find out what food is healthy and unhealthy for peacocks I found out that dry cat food was good for them. They said that it was a good source of protein for them. I was glad to find this out because I have been feeding them dry cat food and I was worried that it might not be that good for them. Also I learned that the peacocks eat alot of plants, insects, and worms. So I don't have to worry about them. There's plenty of plants and insects at my house for them to eat. Also there's dry cat food! If the white kitty well let it have some. Even though there is plenty of things for the peacocks to eat I always give them some bread or dry cat food whenever I see them.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2384550_feed-peacocks.html

Comments

  1. how neat it is good for the peacocks to eat cat food and you have cats!! I didn't realize that was a good food for them! glad you did the research so you know what is the best for their nutritional needs! Sounds like they won't go hungry if they are near you!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!