Catch 22!

I decided to read Catch 22 by Joseph Heller because it seemed like a good book so, I decided that I wanted to read it. I haven't really read any of it yet though. The only part i've read so far is the preface which I thought was interesting. Joseph Heller the author of Catch 22 talks about all the good and bad reviews he got for the book. He also said in the that some people loved it and some people hated it. I haven't read it yet so, I don't know if I like it yet. It's over 400 pages long so I hope I like it. Alot of people say that it is a good book so, I probably will like it.

Comments

  1. let me know what you think about it! I never read it but I did hear it was a good book!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!