Under The Cats Eye

One of my favorite books about a boy at a boarding school that finds a cat that is from another world and he tries to save her. I don't want to say anything more than that except that it is a awesome book and that you should read it! It is one of my favorite animal books that involves a cat and a dog, but the cat is one of the main characters. Which is why I thought it would be a good book share on Cat Thursday.
But it is really a good book for anybody that loves animals. A good read if you haven't read it, you should check it out!


Joining Michelle at Thetruebookaddict in her Cat Thursdays, click the link to join in, or see other entries. http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Thank you for the recommendation, Joseph! I will definitely watch for it. I added it to my wishlist on Goodreads. =O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, it's a good book. I think you'll like it!
      : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!