Howl's Eve

Watching the sun set, the guy ran towards his house, hoping to get inside, he knew that night was coming, and that the thing he dreaded the most would soon be here. He patted his calico cat as he was preparing to go inside, but just before he could get inside, a gust of wind blew and slammed the door to his house shut, his calico cat had just managed to slip inside, but the guy didn't make it in, he was alone, and couldn't find his house keys. As the guy was trying to sneak around to the back of his house, to see if the back door was open, he heard a growl and then another growl, the growl got louder as he got closer to the back of his house. The growl was coming from the trash can behind his house, the guy lifted the trash cans lid, it was him, the thing he dreaded the most, it was the neighborhood RACCOON! The guy started to panic, knocking frantically on his houses back door, his little sister saw him, and she opened the door, the guy ran inside, sweat all down his face, breathing heavily, he slammed his houses back door. The guys little sister looked puzzled, but she knew, they all knew....


Joining Joise in her six sentence stories, click the link to join in, or see other entries. http://www.josie2shoes.com/

Comments

  1. I had to laugh as I imagined what his sister and all the others knew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the crazy raccoon! Inspired by true events.
      : )

      Delete
  2. That was a surprise! I have a couple of raccoons that raid my bird and squirrel feeders at night! They can be ornery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun, Joseph, you had me laughing! Even things like raccoons can cause a good scare! I once climbed out of our hot tub and almost stepped on a baby skunk! My husband said he's never seen me climb back into the tub so fast!! :-) Thanks for joining us for Halloween at 6SS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered if this was based on a true thing that happened to you Joseph since I know you have racoons in your neighborhood, then I read that it was based on something true. Great story how you wrote it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, partly, but I didn't freak out and start banging on the door. The only reason why I got scared is because I thought maybe that it was a dog, or a wolf growling, not a raccoon, but I think I read somewhere that raccoons growl too. I hope it was a raccoon... : )

      Delete
  5. Joseph, you made me laugh. Sometimes the things that scare us are just funny in the end. I'm afraid of insects and will really run fast whenever I saw one, especially flying cockroaches ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joseph,that was fab! It made me chill and smile at the same time,really well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. True events, and so believable! My friends and I lost a whole canister of homemade chocolate chip cookies to a rampaging raccoon! Loved the ending, and glad to visit your site! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, I once threw away a jar of peanut butter that I had been trying to clean out and spent hours trying to clean it out with water, but I was getting nowhere, so I decided to just give up and throw it away. The next day it was found wiped completely clean, not a trace of peanut butter on it! I think the raccoons did it! Thanks for the visit!
      : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!