Made New Food Blog Joined Feedspot

Hey, have any of y'all heard of a website called Feedspot? I had created a new blog a couple of weeks ago called Dinnerat3.blogspot.com and a couple of days ago, I got a email telling me that my new blog Dinnerat3 had just gotten 30 followers. I don't know how, or why my blog was on there, but I thought that was pretty cool to have gotten that many followers in just a couple of weeks.
Here is the link to Feederspot.com. The membership is free and you can look up other blogs and sites on it that suit your interest, go check it out! http://www.feedspot.com
Also you can check out my new blog, if you want. It's just a blog about food and the things that I eat. I just enjoy eating and trying out new foods, so I decided to make a blog about it.
Dinnerat3


Joining Cate in her 6WS, click the bow below to join in, or see other entries.

Comments

  1. I got this email as well, but I have not checked it out yet. I am going to go have a look! It is great to have new followers, isn't it?

    My 6ws is here: http://mlissabeth.wordpress.com/2013/10/12/six-word-saturday1012/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I hope it is real, It looked real.

      Ok, i'll go check it out! : )

      Delete
  2. Visiting from 6WS. The new feed services sounds pretty amazing. Hope it turns out to be real!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!