This Week's Pics!

This picture was taken in my backyard.
I embarked on the worst bike journey....
Through the fields of flowers I went....
Rode near a fallen tree and got a flat tire. I had to call my dad to bring me home. He took me to Sun and Ski  Sports to get my tire fixed. We learned that we could fit the bike in the trunk, all we had to do is take the seat out.
Anyway here is a picture of a random bug! I don't know what the name of it is.

Squirrel!
Cool motorcycle.
Went to Hamilton Pool in Dripping Springs, TX with my dad and brother. Here's the website, http://www.co.travis.tx.us/tnr/parks/hamilton_pool.asp


















The pool used to be in a cave along time ago. This whole are opened up by itself, it's not man made. That's what my dad told me.


Smile!



That's it for this week's pics! There will be no more long bike rides and I don't know if we'll be coming back here or, anywhere else next week so, I might not have anything to show y'all. I don't know we'll see! : )

Comments

  1. Wow, sorry about the flat, but it's an easy fix. Your trip was sensational though! What a collection of really awesome photos too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya that wasn't fun. The trip to the Hamilton pool was fun though, Thanks!!! : )

      Delete
  2. Why no more long bike rides? Getting too hot out? That area looked neat! Sorry about the flat tire though; glad you found out you could fix it yourself though. Bet you are glad you carry a cell phone with you when you ride! That was definitely a cool looking motorcycle indeed! Again great pictures!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I can't go on them because I don't have the proper equipment to fix a flat or, something when it breaks. I'd rather wait until I can get some before I go that far again. Yup the cell phone helped out alot!

      Yes it was, thanks! : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!