Houston and Nature Pics!



I'm not sure but, I think this is a WWII Museum.
Another Museum.


Look at this old Lange Rover or, Range Rover, it had European license plates.
Another nice old car, i'm guessing a early 50's Chevy.



That signs looks like it was made in the 50's or 60's but, I don't if it was or, not.

My bike parked next to some blue bonnets or, I think those are blue bonnets. Fun fact, blue bonnets are Texas's state flower.
Picture of a squirrel eating what looks to be a acorn outside my bedroom window. The squirrels are back by the way, I think they went into early hibernation during November when the low temperatures got into the 20's. That was before winter were the temperatures barely got below the 40's. They must have thought it was going to be a cold winter.
Another closer picture of the flower that has a bunch of different flowers attached to it.
Orange butterfly sitting on some yellow flowers.

Some pictures of a dam. I'm not sure what those bricks are for, I think they're to slow the water down.

This peacock came to say hello.
This is a picture of a duck, it kind of looks like a hen.

I hope you enjoyed this week's pics!

Comments

  1. All great pictures Joseph!! I liked the ones with the peacock!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!