Ponder With a Purpose: Blogging World!

This week's Pondering With a Purpose focuses on the blogging world vs. the real world, how they are different from each other. Well my blogging world is completely different from my real world. Most of the people besides my family even know that I have a blog. I never share any of my blogger posts to Facebook because I don't think any of my '"friends" would be able to relate to them.
That's why I like Blogger because you can choose who and what you talk about and it doesn't really even matter. I feel more free to say what I want where as in real life i'm afraid. Everybody is real and down to earth, "you don't like me then go somewhere else." It's the internet no one cares.
You can be who you want to be and say what you want without worry. Well.... pretty much.. there are some things that you shouldn't tell people like your address and things but, other than that you can pretty much just say what you want and blab about what you want. I'm with Brenda I do feel closer to my bloggers than the people I talk to in real life, sometimes I even pay more attention to them and worry more about what they think of me rather than what my friends or, family is thinking. Pretty much all my time whether on or, off Blogger is spent thinking about my blog and what I should or should not have said to other bloggers.
It's like my own little world, my escape....






Joining Brenda in Pondering With a Purpose, click the box below to join in or, see other entries.



Photobucket"/>

Comments

  1. I pretty much agree with everything you said, Joseph; it is my own little space too. I like how we can make connections with people through a computer screen; might never meet this side of eternity, but we have great friendships through blogs!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO true Joseph... and I am so glad you chose me :)

    Have a great day and thanks for Pondering with me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!