Got Some Cool Matchbox Cars!

These came in the mail yesterday. I ordered them off ebay.

Out with the old, in with the new!

Well... kind of the truck is red and has gold wheels but, the design is the same. Both of these cars are from the 90's, I think 1995 and they're brand new. They even have the price tags on them so, you can see what store they bought them from, the prices very from around a dollar to a dollar fifty, same year. Must have been an expensive store or, maybe some of them were special editions or, something. Like that red truck in the picture, it was priced near the dollar and fifty range, might have been a special edition. Super cool, glad I got them, great addition to my collection.

Comments

  1. Those are cool Joseph!! I bet you had fun looking through all of them when they got delivered today!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I keep them in a special place so, that I can look at them whenever I want to. : )

      Delete
  2. Yes, I'm female...but I also enjoy Matchbox cars and Hot Wheels....once you like them I think it lasts forever....as does your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many years ago I had a boyfriend who collected Matchbox and Hot Wheels cars, he had them in their boxes hanging from tacks (not through the cardboard of course) all over his walls. He actually inspired me to buy a few way back when... no idea where they are now but I do remember they were Firebirds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Sounds like a cool person, some of mine are Firebird's too! : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!