One Bag Gone Another One Left!

A couple of days ago my dad and me went to our bank. The bank is inside a Kroger's. While we were standing in line I saw a sign that read Jelly Beans $1. I thought wow! I gotta get some.
Yum!

What's Easter without jelly beans? Still Easter, it's just that is when they sell them.

First time making a post using bloggers new format, it's a little weird but, i'll get used to it. What do y'all think about it?

Joining Cate in her 6WS, click the box below to join in or, see other entries.

Comments

  1. I like your post, Joseph! This new blogger format is a bit to get used to; I still don't like the way the Dashboard looks, but I guess we'll all adapt! Yum on jelly beans; that was a great bargain for a $1.00 a bag!! My mom liked the black ones the best, LOL :)

    have a great Sunday!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Those are usually the worst ones, that's cool that your mom liked them.

      You too! : )

      Delete
  2. Oh I am trying not to break my computer during this change over....but in the end I know it will be better! AND, I am a big fan of jelly beans....and now thanks to your darling picture I will have to pause and got get some more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I don't know if they have them anymore, better hurry!
      : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!