Blogging Rut!

This week's Pondering With a Purpose focuses on blogging ruts, do you feel like you are stuck in a rut? We'll I do, sometimes making the same posts over and over again can get tedious and then boring. I've had to change my posts every so often because I got tired of doing the same posts over and over again. I felt like I was in a blogging rut and I wanted to get out of it so, I stopped making those same posts and started making different ones, like the ones that I want to make.
I've actually been getting in kind of a rut recently but, a different kind of rut, a time rut. I try to keep up with a couple of memes each week and I usually don't get to them in the time that everybody does them and I feel like i'm in a rut. I can't ever find the time to do all the things that I want to do during the day so, I usually end up being late on my posts. Sometimes I just don't want to do them because i'm just so tired of trying to keep up with everything, stuck in a blogging rut....




Joining Brenda in Pondering With a Purpose, click the box below to join in or, see other entries.



Photobucket"/>

Comments

  1. It is hard to keep up with everything, Joseph, that's why sometimes we have to let things go. I know its been a challenge for me to keep up with this A/Z challenge, I've had to give some things up (like sleep, LOL). Do what you can, but more importantly do what you enjoy doing and if that is not blogging or not participating in some memes, skip them for a week or so. Its all good! Thanks for your faithful commenting on all my posts this past month, I can guarantee you once its over (only two more posts) I'll go back to my usual one or two posts a week routine, that I can easily handle!

    Just don't stress out too much about trying to get things done and go out and enjoy life!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I lose alot of that too.

      I have been trying to let some things go so, that I don't feel so stressed. I have even had to let go of watching some of my races.

      Ya sure, do as many as you want!

      Thanks!!! : )

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure if you're late or not... I keep my hop open for a week because I know that people have other things to do and the subjects I discuss require thinking!

    I appreciate you taking the time out of your rut to ponder with me :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!