Oranges A to Z

I like oranges! And I also like designing orange t-shirts!


Comments

  1. That shirt is cute, Joseph! You do do well when you design shirts! And who can resist an orange or a glass of orange juice on a hot day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute shirt, Joseph. You are very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oranges are one of my favourite fruit and I can't live without my orange juice and soda water (mixed together to make a nice fizzy drink). Love the T shirt-very happy look:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, orange juice is good, especially when it is mixed in with other drinks! : )

      Delete
  4. Orange yum, with maybe a splash of vodka?
    Nice to meet and connect through the AtoZ challenge.
    http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I've never had that before!

      Thanks for the visit and follow! : )

      Delete
  5. What a cute post! I love oranges too, and your shirt is lovely. :) Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

White Lies