Ice A to Z

I don't like ice storms, but I like ice in a cup!

Comments

  1. I agree with you, Joseph. Ice is much better in a cup than on a road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Agree with you. Thanks for your visit through a-z. Could I please suggest that you leave the url to your actual blog post vs your dashboard. You have 12 blogs, no one can tell which blog you're using for a-z. I had to click from your name to your dashboard, then through 4 more clicks to get to the right blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not one for ice in a cup but I also don't like ice on a road or slipping on the ice and doing a Mack Sennett comedy routine by falling on my butt and feeling my brains hurt:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I prefer ice in a cup, rather than slipping on it!
      : )

      Delete
  4. Its dangerous to drive in an ice storm, but it is pleasant to crunch on ice in a cup, especially on a hot summer day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. really, really don't like ice storms - especially driving in them, but I do love ice in my drinks... and I think your illustrations is awesome!I

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!