Things That I've Been up to

Avatar (2009) Poster

Yes, I just saw the movie. Everyone was always talking about it, about how good the movie was, so I decided to watch it yesterday on Xfinitys Stream pix, while it was still airing. I don't know if I was wowed by it, but I liked it. I had avoided watching it because I didn't think that it was going to be a good movie, being 3 hours long and full of blue people. I just didn't think that it was going to be a good movie for some reason, but anyway, I decided to watch it and I liked it.
I would give it a 4 out of 5, the graphics, actors, and everything were good. I also liked the theme of the movie of humans being the aliens trying to destroy someone else's planet. That's a little bit of a twist. Usually it's aliens trying to clone themselves as us and take over our planet. So I liked the little twist there. The Avatars also kind of reminded me of the Native Americans too, everything is sacred to them.
Anyway without giving away too much info. I thought Avatar was a good moive.

In other news, I just had my computer scanned by Malwarebytes, which scans your computer for vicious malware, like the ones used to hack your email passwords and other things. No issues here, just some potential issues, that I had to delete. The reason I did this was because my computer has been acting slow lately and I wanted to see what was going on, but my computer is fine, just old and used. Here's a link to download Malewarebytes, www.malwarebytes.org. I found it on this weeks issue of Scambusters!

Also, I have been playing some old Midnight Club Racing games, which are fun. You can read more on my newest blog called Funnestracers.blogspot.com.

Still not feeling well, so I have been stuck in my house these past few weeks, but i'm getting better and hopefully going to be able to get out of my house soon!

Alright well that's all I have for now, I'll update y'all some more later, maybe next week about the newest things that I've been up to. That's it, bye for now!

Comments

  1. Joseph, have you seen a doctor? What is wrong, that you still aren't feeling well? I really hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not really. I had to go to a check up with my heart doctor and one of the nurses said that she thought that I had a bladder infection. I'm just waiting for it to go away. I've been getting better. Thanks for your concern. : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!