Stuffed Green Peppers!


Well while everybody is frantically freaking out about Friday the 13th, my mom has decided to make stuffed green peppers! I've never had them before. I thought they were pretty good.
A great way to end this scary day of Friday the 13th! A very good tasty way! I ate all the meat and cheese, but I wasn't into eating the whole green pepper. My mom said that I wasn't supposed to eat it like a bread bowl, but that seemed like the right way to me. But what to do about that green pepper? I took a few bites, but then I had to stop. I couldn't get myself to eat the whole thing. That's way too much green pepper! It was good though. 
On this Friday the 13th, 2013, first time that I eat a stuffed green pepper. Now I am going to go find a quiet place to hide.

Comments

  1. Yum! I love stuffed green peppers! I don't like Friday the 13th, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom used to always make stuffed green peppers while I was growing up. My dad loved them. Me not so much... I make a pepper stuffed pepper - super spicy!

    Thanks so much for your comment on McGuffy Ann's site (her review of my book - Dangled Carat) - I really appreciate it

    There is a giveaway on my blog to celebrate the publication (autographed book, $25 Victoria Secret Gift Card, Sandi Rose CD) - I'd love if you can check it out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they were pretty good, at least interesting. That's alot of pepper! Ok, thanks! : )

      Delete
  3. My mom used to make these!
    Now I do once in awhile but I use orange peppers.
    They're a bit sweeter. Glad you enjoyed your Friday 13th!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!