Laughter

Since one of Joise's Two Shoes Tuesday's words is laughter, I thought I would show y'all some funny pictures and things for your amusement.

My stuff dog must have felt like watching some television. Not joking I found him laying on the floor like this. I don't remember putting him on the floor in that position. I do know that I threw him on the floor, but I don't remember putting him in that sitting position. Maybe my brother did it. I don't know. I just thought it was funny.

A funny video showing cats doing funny things, that I found on You Tube when I searched "funny cat videos"
"The World's Most Funniest Dog Video" 
And another funny animal video.
I just saw it as library cat.
Cool! 
LOL!


I hope I made you smile!

Joining Josie Two Shoes, in her Two Shoes Tuesday. Click the link below to join in, or see other entries. http://www.josie2shoes.com

Comments

  1. You did indeed make me smile, Joseph! Your video clips and photos were the perfect pick-me-up after surviving a long, hard week. A wonderful assortment of laughter and smiles, thank you very much! However, my furkids are still searching my laptop for the cats they heard, all ears are in radar mode! :-) Thank you for a great contribution to Two Shoes Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my little sister was small we used to have great fun posing her large collection of stuffed animals doing silly things... she didn't find it nearly as funny as we did though :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, we used to do that too! We would make them as characters and have them talk to each other.
      : )

      Delete
  3. Joseph, you always make me smile! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old Grizz got a lot of laughs out of this one..especially the John Lennon and Harry Potter cat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

White Lies