Hey Guess What I Just Got!



I got it from the mail box today. I ordered it from ebay for $152.99. My little sister said that it was a good deal and I though I should share it with y'all. There used to be more than 10 available, a couple of days ago, but now it says only limited quantities available. Anyway it looks really cool and has all these cool features, like internet, games, music, camera and video. Plus much more! It's like a mini computer, so I don't know if i'll be using my laptop anymore, maybe only when I need to type something on my blog. Typing is a little hard to do on it, with it's touch screen and my big fingers, but I can just get a pen. I think they have pens that help you type. Anyway it's really awesome! I'm really just excited about all the music and audio books that i'll be able to install, but i'm also excited about the other stuff. Awesome!


Joining Cate in her 6WS, click the box below to join in, or see other entries.

Comments

  1. I need a new phone and company, too! Sprint is very unreliable for Bill on the road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I don't know which phone companies are good. Our company T-Mobile works pretty well, though it drops calls sometimes. : )

      Delete
    2. I didn't get a Iphone though, I got a Ipod touch, which is basically a Iphone except, I can't call people on it. : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!