Kitty in The Corner

I sit in my corner hiding from my owner, behind the couch. Sometimes when I want to get out of my corner I get stuck, or scared. Afraid that I will get trapped.
 I try to run away, but my owner always catches me, with his bare skin less hands, that have pointy fingers that smell like other cats. I know that he sometimes goes to a place and plays with other cats. I know when he goes to that place because he smells funny.
I don't like the smell of the other cats, so I make a funny face to let him know, that I don't like the smell. I think he understands because he leaves me alone after I make that funny face. I try to be polite about it, but I really just want to sit in my corner and be left alone.
I hope my owner doesn't mind. I will usually go say hi to him later when he goes to sleep, during the night.
Anyway......
 my eyes are starting to shut and I feel sleepy.
Thump, thump.....
"Hey kitty!"
Oh great,  here he comes again. Just when I was finally going to get some sleep.


Joining Josie Two Shoes in her Two Shoes Tuesday, click the link to join in, or see other entries. http://www.josie2shoes.com/

Comments

  1. Joseph, I love this! This is so cute. It made me think of my Grizelda, who hides when she is upset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was thinking of my cat when I wrote this.
      : )

      Delete
  2. This was delightful, Joseph! I love stories told thru our furkid's eyes! You are so right that they are not very amused when we come home smelling like we've been "cheating" on them, playing with other animals. I pester my cats when they are sleeping sometimes too, they are irresistible. :-) Thank you so much for the great Two Shoes Tuesday story, you are good at this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseph this reminds me of how our hamsters must feel when my youngest son yanks them out of their cages to cuddle.It made me smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your take on "Corner" and speaking from a cat's point of view.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!