I'm Back!!

Simon is really happy to see me, his bowl was almost empty..... : | I felt really bad for him but, it's hard to tell a cat hey, i'm going to leave for 5 days but, i'm coming back. Happy Cat Thursday!

 

On a side note,
I can't believe I was standing at the Washington Monument this afternoon and now i'm back in Houston sitting in my room typing on my computer. There are alot more pictures and videos that I will show y'all later but, now I've gotta go feed the cats.
If you want to join in go to http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/ the host.

Comments

  1. Welcome back Joseph!! Sounds like you had a good time! I can see that Simon would miss you, but I know he's glad you are back for so many reasons, and not just to feed him! Looking forward to seeing the pictures/videos in the days ahead!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did. Ya Simon also likes his water bowl to be refilled. Lol! I'm looking forward to showing them to y'all. : )

      Delete
  2. Simon seems really happy you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon looks pretty contented to me! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was from awhile ago actually but, he was that happy. Thanks! : )

      Delete
  4. Welcome back, Joseph! Hope you had a great trip. Yeah, it's hard to leave them, but at least cats do pretty well if you leave them plenty of food and water. They're quite self-sufficient, which can be nice. I bet they missed you though.

    Please forgive my lateness this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I did! Ya well... i'm not the only one who lives in this house so, they were taken care of. I was just worried about Simon because I know that he gets sad when i'm gone for more than a couple of days. That's ok, thanks for the comment! : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!